Zero Contact Auto Sales
We're here for you. Tom Denchel Auto Group is now offering Concierge Pick up and Drop off service to our customers, with a vehicle that is clean and sanitized.
We wanted to send you a quick message due to the Covid-19 Virus. We are recieving many call with questions and I want to let you know that we are open and able to assist you.
We have implemented a new sales processes in place.
- Customers can call, email, and visit our Service Department.
- We will treat everyone the same whether they walk in, call in, or email us with a request for a purchase.
- We will pull up the vehicle, wipe down the surfaces/handles/steering wheel/etc. with disinfectant & adhere to any and all state/federal guidelines.
- Upon customer arrival we will adhere to proper social distancing.
- Allow the customer to test drive by themselves after obtaining a copy of their driver's license and phone number.
- Customer arrives back at the dealership after test drive and we go over purchase proposal through the customers preferred method of communication.
- Print all documents and deliver vehicle requested to customer if they prefer.
- Practice proper social distancing.
*Please note rules vary by state currently with Stay At Home Order Issued for WA. Please call us to get further details.
Although every reasonable effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained on this site, absolute accuracy cannot be guaranteed. This site, and all information and materials appearing on it, are presented to the user "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. Price does not include applicable tax, title, license, or $150 documentation services fees. ‡Vehicles shown at different locations are not currently in our inventory (Not in Stock) but can be made available to you at our location within a reasonable date from the time of your request, not to exceed one week.